Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

My Birth

Dear God,

Today, I am just grateful for the wonderful years You've given me.

Looking back, it's all good!

You continue to amaze me, Lord!

Thank You for the many stories of my life.
Thank You for the opportunity to learn lessons from it, to share and to inspire in my own way.

You've held my hand each night I walk alone in the dark (Holding Hands story)
You've given me a hand to hold my sweaty ones! (Sweaty Hands story)
You've given me life. Thank you Daddy and Mommy!

Thank You for the gift of family, relatives, friends, work and relationships.
Thank You for Your compassion, Your faithfulness and Your miracles.
 
I'll continue to stand by You once more as You share with me the wonders of Your love, 
Your omnipotence and Your abundance.

Mmmm... I'm claiming all my birthday wishes this year Ok? Lol! ;)

With all my heart and soul Lord God, THANK YOU! :))

AMEN.


-day 222

9 comments:

  1. Thanking the Lord is one of the most important task we should do daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Gem! :)

    Hope all your wishes come true. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! :) and wish you all the blessings in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! May all your wishes come true. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. May GOD grant what your heart desires Ms. Gemma. Not only because it's your birthday but because you have inspired your readers to be grateful for each and every blessing of each brand new day. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May you have all what you need in this birthday of yours and all the wants that the Lord will allow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwee..this is a very heart warming poem. Is it your birthday? If it is Happy Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celebrating our birthday every year is a blessing itself because we are given the grace to live our lives and continue to be an inspiration to others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. truly, something to be thankful about was our birth. may you have more to come, gem. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete

My Dailies Collection