Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Haircut Blues!

My mother (related post here) owned a parlor when I was young.

So, why go to other another parlor to have my haircut, right? I'd ask her to cut my hair, and she would. But guess, what would happen after?

I'd cry.

Cry out loud -  I would! Lol!

I'd tell her it was not supposed to be cut that way, it should have been this way, duh duh duh, lol!

and I'd cry again!

Then she'd swear never to cut my hair ever again!

Then after a few months, I'd ask her to cut my hair again, she would of course, and right after, I'd cry again! Lol!

Well, I got married and now I have a 10 year old daughter.

She just had her haircut in the salon. She fusses about the style, though she likes it. I like it too, but she's complaining it gets to her face so she'd put clips on one side and then it would look weird because it's not balanced anymore.

Solution: I cut her hair (the supposed-to-be front style)!
Result: She cried! Lol! and she cried some more!

Thus, this blog post. History seemed to repeat itself. One generation after another. Lol!

But then again, during my time, after some time... acceptance. It would take me like 3 days to accept my new face with my new haircut.

The development was, my daughter, seemed to have accepted her new face with her new haircut, after 45 minutes of crying, hiding, seeking solace from her dad and some more words of inspirations :)


Progress indeed! Lol!

-day 208/209

P.S. The haircut really fits her! Swear! I like it! :)


My Dailies Collection