Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

The Cash Challenge


I don't carry cash anymore! It's been 5 years since budgeting in cash.

I remember being a student and getting an allowance! Lucky students, huh? 

In high school, I'd make sure to budget my money so it would last a day. In college, I'd make sure to budget my money so it would last for two weeks! 

When I started working and earning, I'd budget my hard-earned money to last me for a month!

Coming here, I don't have cash! It's all plastic for me now. So, I end up just swiping and swiping! The amount I have to pay are just numbers in the receipt.

I have no sense of losing money until I check online and see my balance running out!

This summer, I plan on going to my bank and withdrawing cash money. Set a weekly budget in cash and spend just that! - well, this will just be on food. Let's start with that.

If I start at $70 a week, that should last for a week, 7 days! If anything's left, I'd simply withdraw some and make it total $70 again for the following week. I am not sure how it will work out. Not even sure if it is enough. 

No, let me rephrase that, $70 a week is enough cash for 7 days! It will be spent wisely. It will work out for a family of 4.

Let me take the cash challenge! 

P.S. All doors are closed for 10 weeks! LOL!

NAMASTE.

-day 170


My Dailies Collection