Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Prelude to Socorro Adventure

The key to a healthy body is sweat!

I have not been sweating for months because of the winter season. Now that it is summer, I am beginning to feel it!

... especially here in Socorro, NM! 

We drove today for 3 hours from Gallup because I will be attending a course in Physics!

The whole family joined me since we were given free housing for the week. But, my, my, my! it is sooooo hot!!!

It is now 10:40pm and still I am sweating.. and all I am doing is browsing the internet and Facebook!

Major why? they are using swamp coolers in the university, and I think the pump installed in our apartment is broken! Great! 

Everyone's asleep though, because we all took a bath and felt refreshed. Thanks to the fan and the opened windows!

It's 5 days of "I-don't-know-what-is-in-store-for-me-in-the-course" I did not even teach this school year and definitely not Physics! 

Oh well, excitement is in the air! Lol!

So, for the next 5 days, I'll be updating you all with our happenings here in Socorro, New Mexico.

For the mean time, I sleep.

NAMASTE.

P.S. .. and YES, Sweat is Health is Wealth! - so All is well! I am embracing sweat! Lol!

-day 187


My Dailies Collection