Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

The 7 Last Words




"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." 
Gospel of Luke 23:34
 
   
"Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise."
Gospel of Luke 23:43 




"Jesus said to his mother: "Woman, this is your son".
Then he said to the disciple: "This is your mother."
Gospel of John 19:26-27



 "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34

 
"I thirst"
Gospel of John 19:28



 
When Jesus had received the wine, he said,
"It is finished";
and he bowed his head and handed over the spirit.
Gospel of John 19:30
 


  Jesus cried out in a loud voice,
"Father, into your hands I commend my spirit":
Gospel of Luke 23:46
  

Christ Jesus died on the Cross to redeem mankind, to save us from our sins, 

because HE LOVES US. 

Jesus, we thank you for everything!
-day 112

Photos
Farmington, New Mexico,
USA


1 comment:

My Dailies Collection