Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Silence

Silence my heart Lord, let me be reminded that You are here.

Silence my heart Lord, let me stay in Your love.

Silence my heart Lord, and embrace me with Your amazing power.

Silence my heart Lord, as You create a clean heart for me.

Silence my heart Lord, as You strengthen my inner will.

Silence my heart Lord, as You heal me.

Silence my heart Lord, as I listen to You. 

Silence my heart Lord, as I follow You.   

 

  Only You can heal my life

Praise, honor and glory Be to Your Name.

AMEN.


 -day 107

Photo
Arizona, USA

12 comments:

  1. The Lord really is by our side.
    He is almighty and forgiving.
    Trust the Lord and all will be well.

    Grysh Co ★彡
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All glory and praise to God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In silence, the heart speaks, and the Lord dwells in a heart that listens. Thank you, Gem, for this daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice prayer... it's nice that you are using your gift of words for God

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psalm 62:5 For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him....Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do indeed have a better means to listen when there is silence and we have peace of mind in taking to God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful poem! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise the Lord in the Highest! Amen! In silence we find peace and serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen to that. Silence makes us more able to listen and understand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the Lord always listen, gem. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this , it's aprayer that would really touches your heart ... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

My Dailies Collection