Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Is destiny a matter of chance? or a matter of choice?



http://gemwritinggems.wordpress.com/




 (I’m not a guru, I'm not an expert but here is my "question" to the following question...)

 QUESTION
"Is destiny a matter of chance? or a matter of choice?" 
(Thanks Ludee for the idea!)

  ANSWERED WITH A QUESTION 
(will answer after comments :)

When I was 1st year in college, it was our vacation, then I told Mommy that I would like to work. I said that aloud, “I would like to work, but I’ll not look for work, I’ll let work come to me!”

She reminded me that for me to be able to fulfill my goal, I needed to do something about it!. I said, persistently, “No, I want to work, but I’ll let work find me!”.

She let me be.

The next day, my cousin came, looking for me, why? her mom, a bank manager, was looking for someone to help her do some income tax filing.

I told mommy, “See, work found me!” I took the summer job.

Now, tell me what was my destiny here? Was it a matter of chance or a matter of choice?

Destiny is a matter of chance... Even if we DON'T do anything if IT IS for us then IT will happen no matter what? Agree? 

Or is it 

Destiny is a matter of choice... We control by our thinking what will happen in the future, we unconsciously control unforeseen events by our thinking? Yes? 

I'll wait for your answers! :)) 
(...at the comments portion below, thanks!)


NAMASTE.

Click here and Get A Megadose of Blessing. And Take Your Life To A New Direction.

BE BLESSED!

-day 37-

My Dailies Collection