Saturday, November 17, 2012

Force not.


For some reason, sometimes, we just need to go with the flow. We need to stop pushing, stop forcing and stop exerting too much effort.

What's the inspiration?

The power of FLOW.

I usually write when I'm inspired. I just allow the forces within me to speak the words and I write them down. It's done in minutes. No stress.

When we FLOW, we allow inspirations to come to us. We allow the creative juices to overpower us.

Mommy would always tell me that if it's meant to be, it will happen smoothly, that, I think is what flow is about.

We cannot force anyone to love us, to do something for us, to make things happen because they too, need that time within them to allow the natural and effortless unfolding of life to happen. Always in God's time.

Things will just fall into place, opportunities, blessings, money, time, relationships...

We will find ourselves in the right place, at the right time, with the right people...

Obstacles and challenges will just disappear and things will begin to happen as if all planned...

... and in our hearts we know, something bigger than ourselves, God, or whatever you call Him to be, is in the middle of it.

Let's go with the FLOW.

NAMASTE.

-day 255

18 comments:

  1. I think we should just let things run its natural course yet at the same time be ready to grasp it when opportunity strikes of avoid risks as they happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. life become easier to live with if there are no pressures around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with you, let it flow. If you force something to extract like forcing the mind to think which is not in the mood to produce great ideas it could just turn into a messy one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True, just go with the flow. I always tell to myself, "if not now, in God's perfect time".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely agree with your points raised in this post. Sometimes, we have to go with the flow of life and let things happen as they should be. We cannot overdone nor we cannot underestimate events to unfold. The more we try to make things happen as we expect them to... the more we feel disappointed. Let time takes its course. "What is meant to happen, so it shall be done."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do doubt that life would be easier if we'll just go with the flow but sadly, with the busy world we are living in, it's somewhat hard to do that. Most of the time we need to exert extra effort in order to get what we want and live decently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. if the flow is according to our Lord's will, then i'll be more than willing. Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really true, the effort we exert going against the flow might be wasted opportunities for having the right things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow your heart and it'll take you to great heights. That's my take on going with the flow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. just go with the flow baby and live life to the fullest

    ReplyDelete
  11. .....and believe that everything will fall into their right places... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I definitely agree with you. I've always gotten used to getting things I want asap but I learned that things won't work that way all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. agree much i do write also whenever i feel it and inspired and feel it flowing i cant find a word to write when I am inspired xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very well said and I agree much, Naala ko tuloy ang dad ko , whe hw always reminded e na 'not to go against the ocean's current.'

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow sis! i agree with you. sometimes we cannot force things to happen. it must come naturally. but sometimes the IN GOD's TIME, still depends on us.. when God sees you like it so much, he will give it to you willingly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Let's go with the flow...yeah you're right! My fave motto.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooppps...not yet done my daughter press ENTER. Anyway, this line " GO WITH THE FLOW" is my favorite quote I always utter every time I've encountered problems. Just keep going..just go with the flow. Have always that FAITH.

    ReplyDelete
  18. For me, going on with the flow is a case to case basis. If it;s something that I can;t change or I have no control over, I will just go on with its flow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thank you for following My Dailies :)

License

Receive My Dailies via Email!