Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

I play SOCCER!!!

Prior to entering 2nd year college, we were interviewed, one by one by our College Assistant Dean. 

He looked at my grades and then asked, "Are you sure you want to major in Computer Technology?", I said, "Yes Sir!", he blurted "Mmmm... why not PE?"

PE was my lowest grade!

"Are you OK sir?", I answered, "As you can see, I do have the lowest grade in PE!!!"

I wasn't into sports, well, during high school days, I did play Volleyball with my friends. The homeowner's association would organize summer sports for youth, and I was part of that. I did have PE classes - table tennis and dance! and I did play fun running and other games when I was a kid!

But that's about it!

I mean, I would rather read and write than play sports!

So, I kinda surprised myself yesterday BECAUSE for the very first time in my entire life, I PLAYED SOCCER (the whole 9 yards!)

Well, I was in for a surprise! I was catching my breath the whole time!!! 

I haven't exercised for 2 weeks and then this!


The league has just began! (for sure I have more stories to tell!)

For the mean time, my body aches! LOL!


-day 101

My Dailies Collection