Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Essential Oils are Wise Investment

My family decided to invest $150 to essential oils simply because it makes sense! 
 
Why continue to be dependent on drugs/pharmaceuticals to life's constant health nuances when we can go natural? (Simple application and diffusing of oils work wonders! - No, you don't drink the bottle of course! Lol)

(I've found this photo online and is re-posting it, thanks to the owner!)

We've seen essential oils' positive and powerful effects in our family and I want to share the magic with you too! 

Please use this link to order:  https://beta.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?isoCountryCode=US&sponsorid=2660565&enrollerid=2660565&type=member&isoLanguageCode=EN
Sponsor and Enroller ID #2660565

Oh, until May 15, we are giving $20 credit, I hope you will take advantage of that! :)

NAMASTE.








*Disclaimer:  The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Young Living supplements are designed to improve nutrition and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, scientific research has established a connection between nutrition and many disease conditions.

Read full disclaimer here.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe in the healing and therapeutic properties of essential oils.I tried Lavender a few times.

    ReplyDelete

My Dailies Collection