Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

13 years!

We didn't have long engagement, heck we really didn't have enough time to get to know each other better prior to marriage. For me, it was all gut feeling! LOL.

Yet, here we are! 13 years today! 13 years of getting to know each other and I guess, we will have a lifetime of it!

You continue to be my perfect opposite and I am yours! Picture how we coped all these years! Crazy and weird times, I know. Our marriage is full of spices of different sorts. But along the way, we've learned and are still learning to meet each other halfway, change bit by bit to accommodate, embrace life together, and love unconditionally.

Cheers to 13 years of living, loving and learning Dennis! :)



NAMASTE.


My Dailies Collection