#Imissedmyblogger! ~ My Dailies

Thursday, August 22, 2013

#Imissedmyblogger!

It's been a couple of months since I last wrote! Well, I've been doing a lot of technical writing lately and it was definitely exhausting!

My whole summer was spent on 3 weeks of teaching summer school and a whole month of studying! I was finally able to say "Welcome to my Summer Vacation" with arms raised for emphasis, ONLY for a day, it was Sunday and the next day I was back at the office! I wasn't sure if I was glad to be back, well, of course, I thank God for work, and good assignments.. but I do miss being on road trips... and with vengeance, for sure we'll be travelling a lot on weekends and school breaks to make up! Lol!

It was a blessing to be able to move out from our apartment for 3 years with surprising kindness from the one who manages it; upon knowing the reason why we were moving out, she was just so kind to have done adjustments and returned the deposit at the soonest time possible. It still amazes me how good communication works wonder. 

And, yes, we've settled in our tiny apartment. It was so tiny it will only take me 10 steps from the front door to the bedroom! But, we love it! I love being able to leave at 8:00am and be at the office at 8:02am... I know, it's just, you know, walking would mean carrying a heavy bag and walking back at 4:30pm is not fun, so I drive, Lol!

It's been 6 bittersweet years here in the US of A. Time flies! God knows what's next but whatever plans God has for us, we will take it 100% knowing it'll be all good! :)

I missed writing here. It is called My Dailies, right? Lol. Thank you for reading and constantly checking on this site, even if there was no update for the longest time! :)

God bless us all.


“I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.” 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...