Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Etc. Spaghetti Brain!


Tomorrow is our last day for the Computer and Science Teaching class. Happy to be bringing home a brand new desktop computer free from the course!

The promise I made to myself about not using Facebook anymore didn't push through. Oh my! talk about computer and Facebook addiction!!!

School starts in two weeks, I can't believe summer is almost over!

I had a blast this summer though, started a lot of new things, learned a lot too! 

Next week. I know I have to set new goals for this SY 2012-2013, replace activities with some activities and add some to my bucket and wish list.

I'll continue with my 365 day project. I have a lot of backlogs!!! I have to make up for all that too, maybe, hopefully, next week.

As for right now, I've nothing to do. Bored to do anything. Well, it's 10:30 sleeping time already, so I guess, I'll call it a night.

Sweet dreams!

-day 203

My Dailies Collection