Gemma's Books on Amazon

Gemma's Books on Amazon
Gemma's Books on Amazon

Respect begets RESPECT!


 
REFUSE TO LET PEOPLE WALK ON ME

The book is simply reminding us that God created us in His own image, unique and priceless in all His creation. 

If we allow OTHERS to treat us badly, bully or disrespect us in anyway, we are allowing THEM to belittle our Creator as well.

We sometimes mistake HUMILITY and MEEKNESS to be the way out of unhealthy situations, 
allowing  users, pushers, bullies and steamroller types to continue to walk on us, because we want their needs to be put first. 

NO! If we want to make a difference in this world, we all NEED to learn to RESPECT ourselves and others.

I've learned through the years that I needed to speak up for myself. 
Until I learn to advocate for myself, people around me will continue to make fun of me; put me down and walk on me.

It is a NO, NO!

Show me that you are worth emulating; show me that you are perfect and never make mistakes; show me how good you really are... until you do so, best to choose your words.

I will respect you for your beliefs, for who you are and for what you have achieved. BUT that stops there, because I REFUSE to let you walk on ME!

I will speak my mind, and will let you know it is uncalled for.

Let us learn our lessons together.

Until then, RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT.

NAMASTE.

-day 134


My Dailies Collection